|Extreme performance||Dual-core AMD G-T56N 1.65 GHz processor provides incredible speed and power|
|Brilliant graphics||The best 2D or 3D graphics, HD video and embedded Windows applications with optional multi-touch support (Z90D7P).|
|Full-featured||Integrated Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer, plus full support for embedded Windows applications|
|Well-connected||Gigabit Ethernet, integrated a/b/g/n dual band Wi-Fi, SuperSpeed USB 3.0|
Dell Wyse Z90D7
Dell Wyse Z90D7 is a super high-performance Windows Embedded Standard 7 thin client for virtual desktop environments. Featuring a dual-core AMD processor and a revolutionary, unified engine that eliminates performance constraints, the Z90D7 achieves incredible speed and power for the most demanding embedded Windows applications, rich graphics and HD video. Take a unit from box to productivity in minutes. Just select the desired configuration and the Z90D7 does the rest automatically—no need to reboot. And with Microsoft Windows Embedded Device Manager connectivity, you can leverage your existing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager platform. And with touchscreen-capable displays, the Z90D7P adds the ease of an intuitive multi-touch user experience. The Z90D7 is an ideal thin client for the most demanding mix of virtual desktop or cloud applications.
Recommended Dell monitors
- Standard: Dell E series E2213 22" monitor*
- Advanced: Dell Professional P2212H 21.5" monitor*
- Premium: Dell Professional P2412H 24" monitor
* Currently recommended monitors do not apply to the “P” (touch display supported) versions.
- Fact sheet
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
- Solution briefs
A world first, 3D over VDI
Secure, virtualized 3D workstations can be cost-effectively deployed anywhere in the world – without putting intellectual property and sensitive data at risk.
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager
An innovative self-configuring client technology for Windows Embedded virtual desktop environments in a stand-alone application and service.
Dell Wyse and Microsoft Device Management
Easily manage a mix of desktop PCs and Dell Wyse Windows Embedded cloud clients from a single console.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager (WCM)
Deploy configuration files quickly and automatically to cloud clients, without re-imaging.
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
Introducing the Dell Wyse Z class
High performance Windows® embedded thin client for the most demanding virtual desktop environments.
|Operating System:||Windows Embedded Standard 7|
|Processor:||Dual-core AMD G-T56N 1.65 GHz|
|Memory:||4GB Flash/2GB RAM or 8GB Flash/4GB RAM, DDR3; SSD storage also supported.|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DisplayPort (optional DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter available, sold separately)
• One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Six total USB ports: Four USB 2.0 ports (two front, two rear) and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports on rear (backwards-compatible with USB 2.0)
• Optional legacy connectivity (adds 2 serial ports, 1 parallel port,and 1PS/2 port)
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional internal wireless 802.11 a/b/g and dual-band n
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• DisplayPort: 2560x1600@32bpp
• DVI-I: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Z90D7P supports touch displays
|Audio:||• Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate; Digital audio out, internal mono speaker
• Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit microphone
|Graphics:||AMD Radeon HD 6320 graphics (integrated with APU)|
|Included:||• Enhanced USB keyboard with Windows Keys (104 keys) and PS/2 mouse port
• PS/2 optical mouse
• Vertical foot
|Power:||Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Energy Star V.5.2 Phase V compliant power supply|
|Power consumption:||Under 15 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 7.87 inches (200mm)
• Width: 1.85 inches (47mm)
• Depth: 8.85 inches (225mm)
• Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1kg)
|Shipping Weight:||6 lbs. (2.7kg)|
|Mountings:||• Vertical foot, included
• Optional horizontal feet
• Optional VESA mounting bracket
|Temperature Range:||• Horizontal position: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
• Vertical position, power button up: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant, Energy Star & EPEAT
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at http://www.wyse.com/warranties
|Z90D7P (multi-touch) with integrated wireless||8GB||4GB||909720-51L|