|Extreme performance||Dual-core AMD G-T56N 1.65 GHz processor provides incredible speed and power|
|Easy-to-use||Windows Embedded Standard 7 for access to thousands of existing Windows applications and drivers|
|Brilliant graphics||The best 2D or 3D graphics, HD video and embedded custom Windows applications with optional multi-touch support (Z90DE7P).|
|Full-featured||Integrated Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer, plus full support for embedded Windows applications|
|Well-connected||Gigabit Ethernet, integrated a/b/g/n dual band Wi-Fi, FiberNIC, SuperSpeed USB 3.0|
Dell Wyse Z90DE7
The Dell Wyse Z90DE7 is a super high-performance, expandable Windows Embedded Standard 7 thin client for virtual desktop environments. Featuring a dual-core processor and a revolutionary, unified engine that eliminates performance constraints, the Z90DE7 achieves incredible speed and power for demanding embedded custom Windows applications, rich graphics and HD multimedia. The Z90DE7 combines security, simplicity and expandability with hands-off management to maximize your investment in your virtual desktop infrastructure. Microsoft Windows Embedded Device Manager connectivity lets you leverage your existing Microsoft System Center Configuration manager platform, and peripheral expansion options allow connecting up to 8 display monitors and accommodate a wide variety of peripherals and interfaces, including smart cards for integrated single sign-on and enhanced credential verification. And with touchscreen-capable displays, the Z90DE7P adds the ease of an intuitive multi-touch user experience. Drawing only 12 to 15 watts in typical usage, the Dell Wyse Z90DE7 also reduces carbon emissions for a greener, more comfortable working environment.
Recommended Dell monitors
- Standard: Dell E Series E2213 22" Monitor *
- Advanced: Dell Professional P2212H 21.5" Monitor *
- Premium: Dell Professional P2412H 24" Monitor *
* Currently recommended monitors do not apply to the “P” (touch display) supported models.
Recommended components for multi-monitor support
- Recommended graphics cards
- NVIDIA® NVS™ 300 Graphics Card *
The NVIDIA® NVS™ 300 Graphics Card from by PNY® Technologies for x1 PCIe high resolution is a multi-display business graphics solution.
- Matrox Epica TC20 *
Matrox Epica TC20+ for Quad Monitor (4) configuration: Built and designed exclusively for the Dell Wyse Z90DE7 thin client, drive up to 4 digital displays for an exceptional thin-client, multi-monitor experience.
- Matrox Epica TC48 *
Matrox Epica TC48 for Hexa Monitor (6) configuration: Built and designed exclusively for the Dell Wyse Z90DE7 thin client, drive up to 6 displays for an exceptional thin-client, multi-monitor experience.
- * Multi-monitor configurations include on-board GPU and 3rd party GPU.
- NVIDIA® NVS™ 300 Graphics Card *
- Recommneded memory
8 GB Flash, 4 GB RAM
- Fact sheet
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
- Solution briefs
A world first, 3D over VDI
Secure, virtualized 3D workstations can be cost-effectively deployed anywhere in the world – without putting intellectual property and sensitive data at risk.
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager
An innovative self-configuring client technology for Windows Embedded virtual desktop environments in a stand-alone application and service.
Dell Wyse and Microsoft Device Management
Easily manage a mix of desktop PCs and Dell Wyse Windows Embedded cloud clients from a single console.
Enhancing Healthcare with Dell Wyse
With Dell Wyse cloud clients, all data resides on highly secure servers in the datacenter, simplifying regulatory compliance and disaster recovery.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager (WCM)
Deploy configuration files quickly and automatically to cloud clients, without re-imaging.
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
Introducing the Dell Wyse Z class
High performance Windows® embedded thin client for the most demanding virtual desktop environments.
|Operating System:||Windows Embedded Standard 7|
|Processor:||Dual-core AMD G-T56N 1.65 GHz|
|Memory:||4GB Flash / 2GB DDR3 RAM; SSD storage also supported|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DisplayPort (optional DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter available, sold separately)
• One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Six total USB ports: Four USB 2.0 ports (two front, two rear) and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0* ports on rear (backwards-compatible with USB 2.0)
• One PCIe 2.0 x4 with x16 slot, half card length, full height
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional internal wireless 802.11 a/b/g and dual-band n
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• DisplayPort: 2560x1600@32bpp
• DVI-I: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Up to 8 displays via the PCIe expansion slot
• Z90DE7P supports touch displays
|Audio:||• Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate; Digital audio out, internal mono speaker
• Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit microphone
|Graphics:||AMD Radeon HD 6320 graphics (integrated with APU)|
|Included:||• Enhanced USB keyboard with Windows Keys (104 keys) and PS/2 mouse port
• PS/2 optical mouse
• Vertical foot
|Power:||• Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Energy Star V.5.2 Phase V compliant power supply
|Power consumption:||Under 15 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 8.46 inches (215mm)
• Width: 2.72 inches (69mm)
• Depth: 8.85 inches (225mm)
• Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.59kg)
|Shipping Weight:||6 lbs. (2.7kg)|
|Mountings:||• Vertical feet standard.
• Horizontal feet optional*
• Optional VESA mounting bracket for mounting to flat surfaces, such as walls.
• Please note: Z class clients cannot mount directly to the backs of monitors.
• Optional Ergotron mounting stand for mounting with Dell monitors.
|Temperature Range:||• Operating, horizontal position: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
• Operating, vertical position, power button up: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant, Energy Star
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty.
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at www.wyse.com/warranties.
|Z90DE7 - Dual Core with serial and parallel ports||4GB||2GB||909714-51L|
|Z90DE7 - Dual Core with integrated wireless||4GB||2GB||909715-01L|
|Z90DE7P multi-touch with integrated wireless||8GB||4GB||909725-51L|